WATCH THE VIDEO TO THE END TO SEE HOW TO ENTER 2 SEPARATE CONTESTS!!!
Ok, so basically those are awesome little dudes and if they stay in the package, I think they'll look great on a shelf as well. But I like playing with my toys so out of the package they came!
• Fully licensed 3" tall vinyl figures with rotating head, arms and waist.
• 22 NFL teams to choose from:
• Chicago Bears
• Cincinnati Bengals
• Denver Broncos
• Cleveland Browns
• San Diego Chargers
• Kansas City Chiefs
• Indianapolis Colts
• Dallas Cowboys
• Miami Dolphins
• Philadelphia Eagles
• San Francisco 49ers
• New York Giants
• New York Jets
• Detroit Lions
• Green Bay Packers
• New England Patriots
• Oakland Raiders
• Baltimore Ravens
• Washington Redskins
• New Orleans Saints
• Pittsburgh Steelers
• Minnesota Vikings
I'll do my normal "Pros & Cons" style review:
- Fully licensed: YAY! Gotta love a company who goes through the necessary steps to use all logos!
- Articulating: Moveable parts make the toys more fun.
- Size: They are big enough to actually play with, but not so big that they are cumbersome.
- Fun Factor: I just really think they could be a lot of fun for kids, maybe I'm not an expert on this as I don't have any kids, but I think if I were a kid and my parents gave me these, I'd be pretty excited about it!
- Price: Personally, I think it's about $6-$8 too high, but then again that's MSRP, not actual retail so maybe you can find them on the market out there for cheaper.
- Teams: Why not all 32 teams? Especially for this Texans fan! Not cool. If they had them for my team, I'd probably buy one for display in box, and one to take out of the box. Instead, there are fans of 10 teams who will have no reason to buy them!
- The football is attached to both the RB and the QB, I think it would be fun to have it detachable.
Alright, I think I covered all my bases, if you have questions about the contests please e-mail me.