Alright, jaybarkerfan took up his 3rd spot and the 15th & final spot overall! Thanks Wes!
So here are the names for the randomization:
3) Matt Perry
6) Baseball Dad
8) The Dimwit
9) night owl
10) The Dutch Card Guy
12) Brad's Blog
13) Pirates Treasure Room
14) Brad's Blog
And here are the teams going in the randomization:
Los Angeles (AL)
And here is the randomized order:
So the final pairings are:
1) Atlanta & Minnesota - jaybarkerfan - Trade with Tom
2) Baltimore & Texas - jaybarkerfan
3) Boston & Milwaukee - Matt Perry
4) Chicago (NL) & Chicago (AL) - Tom - Trade with jaybarkerfan
5) Cincinnati & Kansas City - jaybarkerfan
6) Cleveland & Florida - Baseball Dad
7) Colorado & Arizona - Hiflew
8) Houston & San Francisco - The Dimwit
9) Los Angeles & Toronto - night owl
10) New York (NL) & San Diego - The Dutch Card Guy
11) New York (AL) & Los Angeles (AL) - Martyn
12) Philadelphia & Oakland - Brad's Blog
13) Pittsburgh & Washington - Pirates Treasure Room
14) Seattle & Tampa - Brad's Blog
15) St. Louis & Detroit - IkesCards
Trade away in the comments.
I'll get the boxes ordered here shortly so hopefully we can start busting ASAP! Still need payment from Hiflew. No rush, just an FYI! I know several of you were waiting for pay day Friday to pay, and that's fine. Thanks!
Again, you guys are all awesome... I consider it a joy that I fill these breaks usually within 24 hours and don't have to drag this out or anything! It's been a long time since I've had to cancel a break or have it painfully drag along waiting for 1 or two more people to seal it up. Thanks for your loyalty and joining in on busting some cards. It really does reel in my desire to bust cards for myself all the time, and gives me the chance to bust some products I missed during my collecting hiatus!